View source for Traits:Wingspan
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
- You must confirm your email address before editing pages. Please set and validate your email address through your user preferences.
You can view and copy the source of this page.
Templates used on this page:
- Template:Concept (view source)
- Template:Concept relation (view source)
- Template:Conceptshowvalues (view source)
- Template:Freetext (view source)
- Template:Invert-property (view source)
- Template:Invert-property/Separator (view source)
- Template:Missingproperty (view source)
- Template:Purgebutton (view source)
- Template:SmwAsk GenericPageLink (view source)
Return to Traits:Wingspan.
... more about "Wingspan"
In birds (Aves) - "the distance between th … In birds (Aves) - "the distance between the wing tips when the wings are held outstretched" (Wikipedia) or "wingtip to wingtip in flight" (BTO).</br></br>In winged insects (Insecta) - "may refer to the distance between the centre of the thorax to the apex of the wing doubled or to the width between the apices with the wings set with the trailing wing edge perpendicular to the body" (Wikipedia)</br></br>Note: For wingspan you can specify the measurement type (minimum, maximum, average), gender (male, female) and life stage.ge), gender (male, female) and life stage. +
URL"URL" is a type and predefined property provided by Semantic MediaWiki to represent URI/URL values.