View source for Traits:AsexualReproduction
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
- You must confirm your email address before editing pages. Please set and validate your email address through your user preferences.
You can view and copy the source of this page.
Templates used on this page:
- Template:Concept (view source)
- Template:Concept relation (view source)
- Template:Conceptshowvalues (view source)
- Template:Freetext (view source)
- Template:Invert-property (view source)
- Template:Invert-property/Separator (view source)
- Template:Missingproperty (view source)
- Template:Purgebutton (view source)
- Template:Reference (view source)
- Template:SmwAsk GenericPageLink (view source)
Return to Traits:AsexualReproduction.
... more about "AsexualReproduction"
Reproduction not involving the exchange of genetic material, amictic, individuals derived form a single parent (Barnes et al., 2006); not involving the fusion of gametes (Lincoln et al., 1998) +
Barnes R.S.K., Calow P., Olive P.J.W., Golding, D.W, and Spicer, J.I., 2006. The invertebrates: a new synthesis, Oxford: Blackwell Science Ltd. + and Lincoln, R., Boxshall, G. & Clark, P., 1998. A dictionary of ecology, evolution and systematics (2nd ed.). Cambridge: Cambridge University of Press. +
URL"URL" is a type and predefined property provided by Semantic MediaWiki to represent URI/URL values.