View source for Traits:Adult
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
- You must confirm your email address before editing pages. Please set and validate your email address through your user preferences.
You can view and copy the source of this page.
Templates used on this page:
- Template:Concept (view source)
- Template:Concept relation (view source)
- Template:Conceptshowvalues (view source)
- Template:Freetext (view source)
- Template:Invert-property (view source)
- Template:Invert-property/Separator (view source)
- Template:Missingproperty (view source)
- Template:Purgebutton (view source)
- Template:SmwAsk GenericPageLink (view source)
Return to Traits:Adult.
... more about "Adult"
The reproductively capable (mature), fully formed, usually longest lived, stage of an animals life cycle. +
Definition requires input. Note, in some i … Definition requires input. Note, in some insects the larva or juvenile stages may be longer lived than a short-lived reproductive stage (e.g. dragonflies). In flowering plants, the adult is probably the dominant and reproductive form. Under this definition, the adult stage of macroalgae may be considered to be both the sporophyte or gametophyte (as both form gametes), even though the gametophyte may be microscopic. In asexual species, reproductive capability might be considered to separate larval from adult stages.ered to separate larval from adult stages. +
URL"URL" is a type and predefined property provided by Semantic MediaWiki to represent URI/URL values.